Reserve Officer Leadership Course coordinating instructions:
1. CNRFC officer leadership courses (RILC and SOLC) are delivered by the Naval Leadership and Ethics Center Reserve Component (NR NLEC).
2. ALNAVRESFOR 05/2011 outlines leadership training requirements for Navy Reserve officers. The following courses (when completed) satisfy the five year leadership training periodicity requirement as outlined in ALNAVRESFOR 05/2011:
A. The Senior Officer Leadership Course (SOLC) is a 2-day course for Captains, Commanders, and officers selected to promote to Commander. It is facilitated at select Navy Operational Support Centers (NOSCs) as stand-alone courses.
B. The Reserve Intermediate Leadership Course (RILC) is a 2-day course for Reserve Ensigns through Lieutenant Commanders and Chief Warrant Officers and is facilitated at select NOSCs nationwide.
3. The course identification numbers are as follows:
SOLC CIN: A-7C-0612
RILC CIN: H-7C-0105
The Course Data Processing numbers (CDP) for all courses are as follows:
SOLC CDP: 12TC
RILC CDP: 18BH
4. Quotas for all courses shall be requested via NOSC, Squadron, or Echelon V Training Officers. Training officers require Enterprise Naval Training Reservation System (eNTRS) access for all subordinate UICs and RUICs and shall use eNTRS to obtain quotas for their assigned personnel. Prospective students shall coordinate with their NOSC, Squadron, or Echelon V Training Department to reserve or cancel leadership course quotas via eNTRS.
5. POCs. Please do not hesitate to contact the POC should you have any questions: NR NLEC N3, CDR Paul Barnett, firstname.lastname@example.org.