A. Command involvement: Command support, connection to family support efforts to mission readiness, communication to unit, and family members.
B. Community linkage/total force focus:
(1) community outreach programs, partnerships, support, and planning.
(2) Innovative use of social media.
(3) Welcome home events and holiday events.
(4) Total force support.
C. Innovative development and initiatives:
(1) Technology, communication improvements, and information dissemination.
(2) Excellent youth programs, outreach programs, and quality of life programs.
(3) Benefits and entitlement support.
(4) Family/youth functions and family resiliency.
(5) Newcomers services, care packages, military to civilian transition, and networking/resumes.
For each key area, a narrative should be followed by measurable quantitative items (e.g., number of dependents with id cards, percentage of non-mobilization ready reservists due to family readiness issues, percentage of reservists with family care plans, etc).
Echelon v Commands and Navy Reserve units shall submit nomination packages through their chain of command. Each Echelon IV command shall conduct a local board and submit one package to the message POC at Commander, Navy Reserve Forces Command, 1915 Forrestal Dr, Norfolk, VA 23551 no later than 30 November 2015.
POC: Mr. James Warren. COMNAVRESFORCOM Norfolk, VA
Commercial: (757) 322-6568 / DSN: 262-6568. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection Criteria and Unit Submission Template (PDF)
Unit Contact Information (PDF)
Memo to RC Chiefs and SEAs (PDF)