These tools are use to preform calculations. You will be provided approximate compensation based on your personalized inputs.
- BRS Comparison Calculator - This calculator provides a comparison between the Legacy High-3 vs. the Blended Retirement System (BRS).
- High-36 Calculator - This calculator estimates your retirement pay flow under the High-36 Year Average retirement system.
- CBS/REDUX Comparison Calculator - This calculator will give you a comparison between High-3 vs. CSB/REDUX Retirement Plans.
- CSB-REDUX Calculator - This calculator estimates your retirement pay flow under the CSB/REDUX retirement system.
- RMC Calculator - RMC represents a basic level of compensation which every service member receives, directly or indirectly, in-cash or in-kind, and which is common to all military personnel based on their pay grade, years of service, and family size.
- Final Pay Calculator - This calculator estimates your retirement pay flow under the Final Pay retirement system.
- SCAADL Calculator - This special monthly compensation is for eligible catastrophically injured or ill Service members who require assistance with activities of daily living or who are at a high risk for personal safety and cannot live independently in the community without caregiver support.
- 5-step Retirement Decision Checklist
- Introduction to Blended Retirement (.ppt 6/2017)
- BRS Fact Sheets
- Continuation Pay Rates-2018 (10/2017)
- CY2018 Lump-sum Discount Rate
- Active Component Infographic
- Reserve Component Infographic
- Poster: BRS Road to Retirement
- Poster: Are You Opt-In Ready
- Leader Pocket Card
- BRS for Military Spouses
- Active Component Webinar on Blended Retirement (9/2016)
- Reserve Component Webinar on Blended Retirement (10/2016)
- DoD FAQs (6/2017)
- TSP Q&As about Opting into the BRS (6/2017)
- National Guard and Reserve Retirement Point Verification
- Mandatory BRS Opt-In Course (CAC required)
- BRS Opt-In Course (non-CAC)
- Blended Retirement System Leaders Course(CAC required)
- Blended Retirement System Leaders Course(non-CAC)
- Financial Counselors/Educators Course (CAC required)
- Financial Counselors/Educators Course (non-CAC)
- DoD Blended Retirement System Education Strategy